In various walks of life, you have the right to be treated fairly. If you feel that your rights are not being respected, we could help you to defend your rights and mount a legal challenge. Our experienced solicitors specialize in:
- Social and healthcare law-We can help with access to treatment, placements in residential care, community care assessments, NHS assessments and many other social and health issues.
- Disability law-People with disabilities have various rights under the Equality Act – we can help you mount a legal challenge if you have suffered discrimination.
- Claims against the policeand detaining authorities-Our specialists can help if you have been unlawfully arrested, falsely imprisoned, subject to excessive force by a police officer or if you have otherwise been mistreated whilst detained by the state. We can also help in cases where a family member has died whilst under the care of the state.
- Resolving disputes-We can help protect your rights in a range of situations, including disputes over the quality of a product or service, property disputes, and defamation and slander.
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards-We can help if you’re involved in a dispute over deprivation of liberty, with our expert lawyers being regarded as national leaders in this complex area of law.